Drake - Come Thru
put a “<3” and i’ll tell you about someone i care about, without any names.
put a “>:” and i’ll tell you something i dislike about myself.
put a “<:” and i’ll tell you something i like about myself.
Put a “>:c” and i’ll tell you something that pissed me off.
Put a “#” and i’ll tell you the last thing i lied about.
Put a “*” and i’ll tell you a secret
Actors from “The Walking Dead” attend zombie school to learn how to move like a convincing horde of undead. Source
friends: how can u still wear black, its summer
"youll regret a tattoo when you’re 70" the fuck makes you think ill give the tiniest shit about how i look when im already 3 feet deep in my grave
Humans of New York - Amman, Jordan (via 5000letters)
Ugghhhh my fucking problem dude(via geovannilovesyou)
everyone who thinks im cute because theyve seen my selfies online have got a nother thing coming tbh lol……………. cameras cannot pick up how beautiful i am in real life
Gaza August 19,2014.
"Extended cease-fire ends. Airstrikes resume. More than 30 Palestinians injured and 2 killed in Gaza."
Israel’s Operation Protective Edge
- 2,019 Palestinians killed [80% civilians] , including 542 children and 251 women from Israeli bombardment
- 64 Israeli Soldiers killed in combat and 3 civilians
- 10,223 Palestinians wounded, including 3,486 children and 1,970 women
- UNRWA has exhausted its capacity to absorb displaced persons, and overcrowding in shelters risks the outbreak of epidemics.
- 122 Palestinian families have lost 3 or more members of their family.
- UNICEF estimates about 373,000 Palestinian children have had some kind of direct traumatic experience and require immediate psycho-social support.
- 1.5 million people in Gaza have limited or no access to water supplies. 26 health facilities have been damaged.
- More than 485,000 internally displaced are in need of emergency food assistance.
- Shelling and bombing have damaged 142 schools — 89 of them run by the United Nations — , and multiple Israeli strikes on Gaza’s only power plant and other infrastructure have left it beyond repair.The cost of reconstruction will run to “hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars,” - Pernille Ironside, the head of the Unicef office in Gaza
*Tries to sing along and messes up the first lyric*
how many fucking times is my hair going to end up pink and blonde
What they won’t show you on CNN tonight: Ferguson residents line a parade of roses down W Florissant, leading to where Mike Brown was taken from this world. #staywoke #powerful #insolidarity